Following the release of FDMTL x Medicom Toy BE@RBRICKs earlier this year in distressed denim patterns, another set of 1000% and 400% BE@RBRICKs are now on the way incorporating real sashiko and boro stitching. FDMTL was founded in 2005, building a reputation over the years for its quality Japanese indigo garments.The upcoming figures are completely covered in a patchwork of soft-touch indigo fabrics with hand-woven traditional patterns. Additional details include a FDMTL™ fabric tag stiched on the back leg detailing the "fan-de-men-tel" pronunciation of the brand alongside the definition: "forming an essential part of […]Read more >Similar articles >
News from all over | Updated hourly
Healthtech has great potential to improve the experience for consumers and doctors, but also serious issues to grapple with. In 2021, at the height of the Great Resignation, I left a secure director-level job in “martech” (social media marketing) to join a promising healthtech startup that had recently raised $200 million. This new role checked plenty of boxes: better pay, a chance to build our content strategy from scratch, and a path to VP at a unicorn experiencing hockey-stick growth. The kicker, I convinced myself, was its mission to improve healthcare for everyone.Read Full Story […]Read more >Similar articles >
Telfar and Moose Knuckles have come together to debut its second collaborative effort that succeeds its initial puffer-inspired range presented last year. This time around, the offering features a 24-piece selection enriched with raised Monogram patterns offered across heavyweight outerwear and accessories crafted for the wintertime. On the apparel side, faux fur-lined coats, bomber jackets, and vests see tonal Telfar insignia, accented with gilded Moose Knuckles branding at the sleeves. Corresponding bottoms receive cozy shearling detailing, mutually delivered in glistening silver, gold, and black tones. Telfar’s popular unisex […]Read more >Similar articles >
“Alexa, bake my holiday cookies!” I’m not much of a baker, but as the holidays approach, I dust off my apron, pull out my cookie cutters, and bake my annual, obligatory holiday cookies. I always expect it to be a delightful experience, but after three hours in the kitchen, I am usually covered in flour, with a pile of bowls to wash, regretting the whole thing.Read Full Story […]Read more >Similar articles >
Few things are more French than the country’s beloved baguette, and now it has been rightly honored by UNESCO as a piece of "intangible cultural heritage."The bread — which was reportedly first made in 1839 by a Vienna-born baker named August Zang despite others believing it was first ordered by Napoleon for his soldiers — has been deemed of such cultural significance to France and the rest of the world because of its artisanal qualities and influence in the baking world.UNESCO Chief Audrey Asoulay said "[it] celebrates the French way of life." She added, "The baguette is a daily ritual, a […]Read more >Similar articles >
Google is testing placing the map of the business you searched for in the search results area under the snippet(s) for that listing. Google is also testing a slightly updated local panel on the right side.While I believe I covered both these before, I cannot find my coverage (thanks Google Search…). That being said, the new button design has been floating around for some time and I am pretty sure Google tested placing the map box under snippets in the search results for specific companies before as well.Here is a screenshot of this in action from Punit on Twitter:Here are more screenshots of the before and after: Also spotted by Mike: […]Read more >Similar articles >
- The winner of the Karl Lagerfeld Prize receives a 150,000-euro allocation plus one year of mentorship from LVMH experts.
- “Ten years after its creation, the LVMH Prize has become a benchmark, a key player in nurturing young designers,” said Delphine Arnault, Louis Vuitton’s executive vice president and a key talent scout for the group, who initiated the prize in 2013.
Google has announced a new AdSense ad format named side rail ads. Side rail ads stick to the sides of your web pages when the user viewing the page is on a widescreen device, such as a desktop computer.Google wrote, “Today, we’re announcing a new ad format called side rails. Side rails are ads that stick to the sides of your pages when they’re viewed on widescreen devices, such as desktops.”Those who have already tuned on anchor ads will see the side rails automatically start to show up on your site after December 13, 2022, Google said.Don’t want side rail ads? Then you can turn off this option in your Auto ads […]Read more >Similar articles >
- In honor of the East Bay Area rock legends, Kyle Ng's streetwear stalwart Brain Dead has teamed up with the band to create a tightly-edited capsule collection that draws inspiration from two of its most seminal albums, Dookie and Kerplunk .
- With this in mind, Brain Dead digs into the tracklists and artwork, using this as the foundation for a graphic-heavy collection comprising apparel, accessories, and homeware.
Welcome to vintage JDM heaven, as a collection of ’70s Datsun Z cars heading to auction courtesy of Bring a Trailer have just surfaced.As the world gears up for the wider rollout of the Nissan 400Z, interest in Z cars is at an all-time high. Couple that with the ever-growing love for all things JDM, subsequently driving up the prices of models like the Nissan Skyline GT-R and the Toyota Supra, and BaT’s new collection offering is enough to whet the appetite of any true petrolhead.That’s because there’s not one, not two, but six Z cars from the ’70s on offer. In this collection you’ll find a 1970 Datsun […]Read more >Similar articles >
Google has annotated the Discover performance report in Google Search Console, saying the report has been improved. Specifically, Google said it improved the system for counting clicks and impressions within Google Discover. This happened on November 28, 2022, going forward. Google added this might result in an increase in your clicks and impressions in your Discover Performance reports, which is a more accurate representation of the true clicks and impressions.This does not mean your content is showing up more often within Google Discover, but rather, Google is better at reporting on it in Google Search Console.The annotation reads […]Read more >Similar articles >
Google’s new Pier 57 location in New York City has this long hallway that makes you feel like you are walking through and on a Google Maps screen.I spotted this on Instagram who said “There’s something very serene about walking through #googlemaps at #google Loved this tour!” Yep!Oh, it looks like this hallway can change, which makes sense: This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers. […]Read more >Similar articles >
- However, Forever 21′s latest push is a sign that virtual worlds have the potential to be more than glorified brand billboards by offering an inexpensive way to create and test products.
- Brands and retailers spanning Gucci to Walmart have piled into the metaverse this year by creating experiences and selling digital goods, with many attempts tied to NFTs and crypto.
- At a vast warehouse in the southern Dutch city of Roosendaal, automated cranes and driverless vehicles silently stack clothes for the French and Italian stores of retailer Primark, reducing the need for hard-to-come-by labor.
- Those same forces are driving automation in the food retail sector, with companies investing in cleaning robots, electronic shelf edge labels, and in technology that helps them understand real time stock levels and manage replenishment.
- For Central Cee, this is the second year in a row that he has won two awards at the MOBOs. Last year, the West London rapper won Best Newcomer and Best Drill Act, however, his awards this year have come much-deserved after his mixtape, 23, hit No. 1 in the U.K., while "Doja" became a top 10 record in seven countries.
- U.K. rappers Knucks and Little Simz have been named joint winners of the best album prize at this year's MOBO Awards, a first in the 25-year history of the awards.
Puerto Rican rapper Bad Bunny and adidas hold a lengthy list of collaborative releases under their belt, seeing sneakerheads and reggaeton fanatics across the globe eager for the chance to snag a pair. From an early glimpse at his upcoming Campus collaboration to the foursome of Forum Low Buckle releases, the musician is set to add one more colorway to his catalog with the official debut of the "Cloud White" rendition. The clean silhouette is dressed in a tonal palette of "Cloud White," "Clear Onix," and "Chalk White," which encompass the suede and leather upper. Perforated toe boxes sit beneath […]Read more >Similar articles >