- It’s three prongs include $400 billion for stopping the advance of COVID and improving the nation’s capacity for vaccinations, $1 trillion in financial support for struggling families and $440 billion to help communities and small businesses.
- ( CBS Detroit ) — On Thursday evening, President-elect Joe Biden disclosed plans for a $1.9 trillion stimulus package .
News from all over the USA
(CBS Detroit) – Detroit casinos are hopeful for a partial reopening amid the coronavirus pandemic. The Michigan gaming control board is now allowing casinos to reopen their poker rooms. MGM grand says it is opening its poker room on Friday at noon. Greektown casino says it will open its poker room in the next few weeks, according to the Detroit News. Casino poker rooms will be open for the first time since March of last year. © 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. […]Read more >
(CBS Detroit) – A local counselor is working to help people relieve stress levels in the pandemic. As the coronavirus crisis continues some are finding a new way to shake off anxiety through hypnotherapy. A licensed counselor and mental health professional are providing services to help people change their thinking habits to curb stress. David Wright from Motor City Hypnotist says the therapy sessions can also be used for sports performance enhancement, smoking, and phobias. Wright says hypnosis is an effective way to kick bad habits and alter negative thoughts in the subconscious mind. David Wright, licensed counselor/ certified […]Read more >
- Gomez speaking about a unique outdoor dining experience that once completed will resemble a traditional Mexican Luminaria.
- “It’s a signature branding for our community certainly well deserved and we think it’s going to be an attraction for people to enjoy for years to come.”
- It’s happening thanks to a high-tech dog collar which is giving canines a new voice, analyzing barks so owners know how their pets are feeling.
- “With this device we, humans, can understand and communicate better, more accurately, more effectively,” says Andrew Gil, director of global marketing for Petpuls.