- A group of therapists gathered in Knoxville on Friday to learn about a form of therapy that is meant to help patients recover from trauma.
- A group of therapists met in West Knoxville on Friday to learn a new way to help people recover.
News from all over the USA
- One local organization is witnessing how the pandemic is impacting young girls firsthand, and it is working to help them.
- — Doctors said the COVID-19 pandemic is taking a toll on kids' mental health.
- KNOXVILLE, Tenn — For small business, many may be able to breathe a sigh of relief as a new wave of much-requested assistance is on the way in the form of nearly $300 billion in federal funding set aside for them.
- With a pandemic that has knocked many small businesses to their knees, they await more assistance set to start going out to them next week.