- — Some CMS parents are now preparing to pull their children out of the district after the school board voted to extend virtual learning, again.
- My kids are devastated," said Meg Kemp, a parent of two CMS kids who have struggled to learn virtually.
News from all over the USA
- He questioned if the city is thinking futuristically, and would like to see Charlotte lead the way for autonomous public transportation and vehicles.
- It's why the city's Transportation, Planning, and Environment committee received a recommendation by the Charlotte Moves Task Force that was asked to study the city's current mobility and offer any enhancements needed.
- — At Tuesday night’s CMS board meeting, members will discuss if the district is prepared to bring students back to the classroom January 19th.
- The district is set to bring elementary students back to classrooms Jan. 19, but with rising COVID-19 cases in the county, some are questioning whether that's safe.
‘This is tyranny’ | Passenger traveling from Charlotte airport refuses to comply with flight’s face mask requirement+
- — An American Airlines flight traveling from Charlotte to Washington, D.C on Sunday became hostile when a passenger who refused to wear her face mask properly while on the flight chose to loudly voice her frustrations to everyone.
- Other passengers aboard the American Airlines flight recorded the confrontation.